Sunday, December 09, 2007

This week was Dead Week at UNT, the last week of classes. On Monday the Undergraduate Committee of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering approved my request for two new game programming classes. On Tuesday we had the game contest in my Game Programming class with judges from Terminal Reality. Wednesday and Thursday I updated my web page, http://www.eng.unt.edu/ian, learning some Javascript along the way.

Friday was my wife's birthday, so I took the day off. I worked on updating the LARC webpage over the weekend to make up the time. It will have a Javascript slideshow.

My wife was hospitalized early this week for a day with a suspected heart attack. We're still not sure. She goes for a stress test early next week. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment