Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer Time.

It's official, Summer has finally begun. Well, actually it started last week, but I've been too busy with closing off the end of semester business to notice.

We got some cool games from my CSCE 4220 class this semester, although unfortunately few of the artists from the Game Art class in the College of Visual Arts and Design were able to follow through with fully animated characters. Nonetheless, my programmers were able to adapt. See the movies for some of the games.

My topics class also generated some cool projects, some of which you can see here. There are several that are not postable yet though, so look forward to seeing those in the (hopefully) near future.

On the plus side, 4 alumni got jobs in the game industry this year, bringing the total up to 49. I'm still hoping to reach 50 this year. The full list is online.

No comments:

Post a Comment